Learn how to make a moving robot using solar panels and a motor. Put all the parts together and teach your robot to do simple tasks. It can be your friend as well as your helper!
- Teach your kids about mechanics by building a real moving robot that runs on solar energy. No batteries are required.
- All you need to construct your new friend is included in this kit. When completed, watch the robot walk outside on a sunny day powered completely by the sun's UV rays.
- Once your robot is assembled you can teach it to do simple, everyday tasks.
- Household recycled materials can be adapted to turn your robot into a dinosaur or monster with its own personality.
- Give the gift of science with toys and gadgets that foster curiosity and encourage scientific learning.