Volumetric Flask, Wide Neck, With Glass I/C Stopper, Class A, Ind Cert 250 mL
Borosil Wide Mouth Volumetric Flask with Interchangeble Solid Glass Stopper, Accuracy as per Class A, ASTM E288 with Individual Certificate, Borosilicate 3.3 USP Type I, 250 mL, CS/10
Borosil Volumetric Flasks are manufactured from 3.3 borosilicate, USP Type I glass for corrosion-free performance. The flasks are individually calibrated following an automatic calibration process which comes with the highest quality standards according to EN ISO 1042 & USP (E 288). Strict quality control through all steps eliminates possible deviations from normal volume. Volumetric Glassware offers the right mix of quality and efficiency for numerous objectives.
- Material: 3.3 Borosilicate Glass
- Color: Clear
- Capacity: 250 mL
- Class/ Quality Grade: Type I, Class A
- Tolerance: 0.20 mL
- Quantity Per Case: 10
- Neck Type: Solid Glass Stopper
- Neck Specification: Grounded
- Stopper Size: 19 / 26
- Autoclavable: Yes
- Certified and Calibrated at 20°C
- Accuracy as per Class A, ASTM E288 with Individual Certificate
Videos Coming Soon!Check out all of our videos on our YouTube Channel!