Borosil Burettes, Screw Thread Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) keys Class A with Individual Certificate 25mL
Borosil Burettes, Boroflo fitted with Boroflo General Purpose Screw Thread PTFE Keys Accuracy as per Class A, ASTM E287-2 with Individual Certificate, 25 mL, CS/ 5
Burettes are generally used in the Titration process. Boroflo screw thread stopcocks with PTFE key that is highly resistant to chemical attack. Lubrication is never required, ensuring no seizure or contaminating greases. Excellent flow control with easy cleaning capabilities. Consistent performance between 0°C and 50°C.
- Material: 3.3 Borosilicate Glass
- Color: Clear
- Capacity: 25 mL
- Graduation Range: 0- 25 mL
- Graduation Interval: 0.05 mL
- Graduation Color: Ceramic White
- Class/ Quality Grade: Type I, Class A
- Tolerance: 0.03 mL
- Quantity Per Case: 5
- Accuracy as per ASTM E 287-2 with Individual Batch Certificate
Videos Coming Soon!Check out all of our videos on our YouTube Channel!